The Marketing Coordinator will be working in conjunction with the Senior Management team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for Designing and creating all Marketing campaigns Promotions and Advertising so good skills in adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator are essential. You will need a portfolio at interview to showcase all your creative work.
- You should have previous experience in; Marketing inc. Advertising and Promotions and ideally be a graduate; a marketing degree or diploma from the marketing institute.
- Maintain and assist with our marketing campaigns, promotions and advertising.
- To investigate and research on the internet profiles for our current products, possible new products and market trends relating to our industry.
- To work within the marketing structure and business plans as organised by the Directors of the Company.
- Working closely with Directors and relevant management, to assist with the development and implementation of a marketing plan to ensure the achievement of our sales objectives.
- To increase our presence in the market by promoting the full range of products to our sales team and our customer database utilising all aspects of marketing such as direct mails, e-shot campaigns, advertising, joint vendor activities, reseller activities etc.. As well as PR.
Skills necessary to be effective
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally (face-to-face and telephone) and in writing.
- Appreciate the need for consistency within the company’s branding and marketing mix.
- Understanding of the principles of marketing; including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits selling, advertising cost effectiveness and measurement of ROI.
- Strong design skills with full working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- Good people skills: encouraging and motivating sales people.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Competent writer, with specific attention to all detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Internet and e-mail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who is in between jobs and immediately available.
Please note due to the high number of CV only successful candidates will be contacted